Terms & Conditions
2. Web-site purpose: All content on the Web site is just for informative purposes and do not represent a commercial offer, approval, advice, or any other form of professional relationship between You and CCU. Neither this site nor any content on or accessed through this site shall be considered a substitute for the independent investigations. The information of this Web site may be quoted only for non-commercial purposes, indicating the source of information. It is strictly forbidden to use this Web site and its content in any kind of business or commercial purposes.
3. Third-Party Web Sites: For practical purposes we may provide links to third-party Web sites. Links do not mean that CCU endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them. CCU has no responsibility for these third-party Web sites. It is not allowed to link this Web site to any other site without prior CCU written consent.
4. Intelectual property: All content on the Web site is the exclusive property of CCU and is protected by intelectual copyright laws. Any content or idea described in this Web siten are owned by CCU and are not licensed to You hereunder. The photos and pictures used on this website are copyright and property of the following authors: Juraj Kopač, Damir Fabijanić, Renco Kosinožić, Nino Marcutti, Ivo Pervan, Milan Babić, and others...
5. Disclaimer: CCU is responsible for the error-free information contained herein at the moment of their publishing on web-site and it is not responsible as far as their updating and republishing are concerned. CCU is not responsible for any consequences or damages occured by CCU sites information using. CCU retains the right to change the content of this Web site at any time without notice.
6. Court jurisdiction: You hereby accept and submit to the Croatian substantive law as the exclusive law applicable to the interpretation, application and legal effects of any permissions, exclusions and conditions of use of this website. Croatian courts will have exclusive jurisdiction for any claims and disputes arisen from or in connection with the use of the website concerned.
CCU (KUH) does not guarantee that the materials contained in this website are appropriate or available to users at certain location and it takes no responsibility for access thereto from the territories of countries where its content is prohibited by law. Access to the website from such location shall be deemed arbitrary and the user will bear responsibility under the applicable law.