Organized by the Croatian Camping Union, from the 22nd till the 23rd October 2019,
the largest annual gathering of the Croatian camping sector, related institutions,
as well as all interested individuals will be held at the hotel LifeClass Terme Sveti Martin 4*, in Sveti Martin
Do you want to find out about current trends in the European and Croatian campsite sector, which attracts more and more fans every year?
The participation to the 13th Congress of Croatian Camping is an unique opportunity you should not miss!
This year's 13th Congress of Croatian Camping, which will be held from the 22nd till the 23rd of October 2019 through its professional part (with various topics presented by both domestic and international lecturers), as well as through the fair segment (including models of mobile homes, glamping tents and various equipment and services for the campsites), will, once again, confirm its position of the central event for the Croatian camping sector and related activities, as well as the most important place for an encounter and experience exchange with colleagues from the camping sector.
*simultaneous interpretation for all lectures provided, from Croatian into English
Welcome to the Croatian Camping Days!
In the past twelve years, the Congress of Croatian Camping, organized by CCU, has imposed itself as the central event for the gathering and exchange of knowledge and experience, education and meeting of representatives of the Croatian camping sector and related activities.
From the first event, held in 2007, to last year's 12th Congress of Croatian Camping, more than 2,520 participants met and exchanged experiences, saw development trends and figures of European and Croatian campsites, learned about tools and ways of promotion, met and agreed on co-operation with CNTB representatives from some of the most eminent European markets, talked to foreign experts from campsites, advertising and related activities, received inspiration and new ideas for improving their quality and adapting to the expectations of camping guests (glamping, mobile homes, aqua parks, luxury camps, service quality etc.), saw the latest innovative mobile homes models, as well as other various camping equipment and much more.
At the same time, and not less important, the issues of future developments and current obstacles have always been debated together with the issue of raising the general competitiveness level of the Croatian camping sector.
As part of the Congress, the best campsites will be awarded special prizes for their quality - Croatia's Best Campsites, OK mini camps, as well as the slovenian Naj Kamp Adria 2019 prize and others.
Sign up today…
A large number of campsite industry representatives, from our country and abroad, are expected at the congress, together with owners and representatives of campsites, the public sector and other economic and trade associations from Croatia.
Sign up using the links below:
- Congress application (the registration and the participation fee are compulsory for all participants)
The registration fee includes:
- 22nd & 23rd October - acess to congress lectures and exposition area (mobile homes and more), coffee breaks
- 23rd October - working lunch and dinner (closing congress day)
- for non-accommodating guests, surcharge for lunch and dinner on the 22nd October is 100,00 kn per meal (payment directly at the hotel reception)
- Accommodation booking (congress deal)
Congress package includes::
- overnight and all meals for the duration of the congress, starting with the lunch of the 22nd October and finishing with breakfast on the 24th October (refers to a 2-nights stay), unlimited use of the hotel pool, swimming pool and fitness area, as well as free parking and Wi-Fi.
it is possible to book a 2-day or a 1-day congress package, by simply changing the dates during the booking process (in some cases it might be necessary to re-enter the access code KAMP2019). In addition, we have provided preferential rates for all congress participants throughout the congress week (Mon 21st - Sun 27th October)
We invite you to use the above links to confirm your arrival and book your seat as soon as possible and become part of a large camping family that will be gathering at LifeClass Terme Sveti Martin from the 22nd until the 23rd of October 2019.
Get to know the latest trends and innovations in the segment of mobile homes and glamping tents, as well as in the wide range of camping equipment
Together with the lectures part, a very important component of the Congress will be the "fair part", i.e. the introduction of a large number of foreign and domestic mobile home and glamping tents manufacturers, enabling you to inspect the latest design trends and future development directions.
In this way, the participants have the opportunity not only to have a direct insight into the future of camping, but also to contact directly with all the major representatives of the camping equipment manufacturers, such as the producers of mobile homes and glamping tents:
- ADRIA DOM (MH & glamping, Slovenia)
- NORD PRODUKT (MH, Croatia)
- CR ABITARE (MH, Italy/Croatia)
- MARIDA HOME (MH, Croatia/Poland)
- CRIPPACONCEPT (MH, Italy/Croatia)
- TENT TRIS (glamping, Croatia)
- LUXETENTEN (glamping, Netherlands)
- FEST (glamping, Croatia)
Most manufacturers will exhibit their latest models for 2020. Other campsite industry representatives, whom the Congress participants will have the opportunity to meet, are:
- MAREX-ELEKTROSTROJ – campsite equipment
- DREZGA – mowers and saws
- KG MEDIA – advertising agency
- ALPHA SUN – floor coverings and tiles
- ECA TECHNOLOGY – energy and climate systems
- CAMPER CLEAN – camper waste water disposal machine
- ISTRA ANIMATION CLUB – campsite animation specialist
- RIVIERA DEKOR – decor solutions
- H7 – water heaters, fences
- 4 OUT – terraces
- IDEA FORMA – mobile homes
- ECO COMFORT – single use mobile home equipment
- SCP ADRIATICA – pools
- ABSOLUTE – luftomat
- CAMPING.IT – camping web portal
- PROCHASKA – electric cars
- ISTRA TECH – IT solutions
- PROMOTRADE – camping equipment
- AQUACHEM – pools, wellness, fountains
- DVIGRAD TELEKOM – ICT solutions
- REMARIS – IT solutions
- VACANCESELECT – agency
- ETIGO – identification bracelets
- CITY GOLF EUROPE – minigolf courses
- STATIM – IT solutions
- EASY BE – washing machines
- PITCHUP.COM – camping web portal
- WEISHAUPT – heating systems
- INFOSIT – IT solutions
*simultaneous interpretation for all lectures provided, from Croatian into English
Cryptocurrency payments in camping - future or utopia
Miroslav Vegh, Diligio Ltd., London (director and founder)
Slovenian market profile - guest habits and specifics
Metka Bradetić, Croatian National Tourist Board - CTNB (Director of Representative Office in Slovenia)
Benchmarking in Camping: performance indicators
Sandra Janković, prof.dr., Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management (professor)
Josipa Cvelić Bonifačić, FMTU Opatija / Valamar
How to increase the number of camping guests from Poland?
Agnieszka Puszczewicz, Croatian National Tourist Board - CTNB (Director of Representative Office in Poland)
Are Dutch campers losing interest in camping in general, or is Croatia losing popularity?
Peter Doornekamp, Campingnavigator (General Manager)
Application of the new (proposed) law on tourist land to campsites
Ivana Pintar, Ministry of State Property of the Republic of Croatia (Minister's aide)
Methodology and procedure for conducting inspections of large and small campsites
Vesna Boljunčić, RH Croatian State Inspectorate (Senior Tourism Inspector)
Integration of affordable tourism in Camping - How to successfully integrate people with special needs into the camping experience
The lecture is funded by the TOURISM4ALL project, from the European Regional Development Fund, as part of the public call Interreg Italy - Croatia, with the aim of developing specific skills for tourism professionals, in order to enable better access for tourists with special needs.
Roberto Vitali, V4A - Village4All (founder & director)
Influence of weather and climate on Croatian (camping) tourism
Zoran Vakula (meteorologist)
Frane Skoblar, Turisthotel – campsite Zaton (Marketing Department)
Can artificial intelligence help camping operations to increase revenues
Goran Mrvoš, Infosit (founder & director)
Website conversion rate improvement (with the same number of visits) - A/B testing on the practical case of campsite Zaton
Saša Petković, KG Media (senior sales manager)