The most important annual gathering of the Croatian camping sector, related institutions, partners and all camping fans and friends. The congress, organized by the Croatian Camping Association, will be held at the Hotel Ivan in Šibenik, 8th-10th November 2022, fot the 16th consecutive year
The 16th Congress of Croatian Camping is an opportunity you should not miss, see you live!
Book your calender on 8th - 10th November 2022 and listen to interesting round tables and lectures by foreign and local experts in the camping sector. You'll have the opportunity to get acquainted with latest trends, camping equipment and services, as well as to socialize with colleagues and sector experts!
*Simultaneous translation provided - all lectures will be translated into English
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN - Sign up now!
A large number of campsite industry representatives, from our country and abroad, are expected at the congress, together with owners and representatives of campsites, the public sector and other economic and trade associations from Croatia, as well as representatives of manfacturers and suppliers of the most diverse camping equipment and services.
Register via the links below, and please note that in addition to the "Congress Application", the accommodation has to be booked separately via the link "Accommodation Hotel Ivan":
- Congress application (the registration and the participation fee are compulsory for all participants)
The registration fee includes:
- 8th - 10th November, participation in round tables, lectures, presentations and coffee breakes, access to the exposition area featuring mobile homes and camping-related offer in general
- 9th LUNCH - main congress day
The participation fee does NOT include:
- dinner on the 8th and 9th November, breakfast on the 9th and 10th November (dinner and breakfast are included in the hotel accommodation); participants not staying at the Hotel Ivan can pay for the extra meals on the reception
- Congress accommodation
Accommodation at Hotel Ivan 4*+ during the congress includes::
- overnight stay on a half-board basis, starting with dinner on November 8th and ending with breakfast on 10th November (valid for two overnights)
We invite you to use the above links to confirm your arrival and book your seat as soon as possible and become part of a large camping family that will be gathering at Amadria Park (hotel Ivan), in Šibenik, 8th - 10th November 2022.
A detailed program of the congress is expected soon,
here are the confirmed lectures and panel discussions:
Development and transformation of camping: Digital and green as the only option?
Workforce in tourism and camping: How to attract and retain employees and motivate young generations to work in tourism?
The 2023 season with a focus on Germany and the Netherlands: Will camping show resilience (again) or will the crisis affect the results this time?
Sustainable tourism development strategy of the Republic of Croatia
- Slavko Štefičar (Directorate for Sustainable Development and Competitiveness of Tourist Destinations - MINTS)
How to deal with qualified employees’ shortage – best practices on the example of the Leading Campings Group
- Simone Pokrandt (The Leading Camping & Caravaning Parks of Europe)
An example of good practice: energy efficiency and sustainability in camping achieved through innovative technologies and green business, on the example of Valamar
- Stefani Matoš (Valamar)
Dynamic pricing of camping pitches (yielding) as a new practice - experiences on the practical example of the Aminess group
- Marina Mikatović (Aminess)
Possibilities of grant funding for the tourism sector, with a short overview of possible project ideas
- Timea Ritoša (Team EU – Development Center)
Campmaster, the first international European graduate course in the field of camping
- Tajana Brajković, Ivan Butković (Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management - FTHM, Opatija)
Energy-independent and fully sustainable mobile homes – reality or utopia (on the practical example of the campsite Fornella)?
- Sergio Redaelli, Salvatore Nirta (Crippaconcept)
(list of lecturers subject to change)
...SEE YOU AT THE 16th CAMPING CONGRESS!
In addition to professional lectures, a very important component of the congress is the "fair part", i.e. the presentation of a large number of foreign and domestic manufacturers of mobile homes and glamping tents, camping equipment and accompanying offers, which will enable participants to gain insight into the latest market trends.
- CRIPPACONCEPT - Premium Partner - (Luxury Mobile Homes and Lodges, Italy/Croatia)
- ADRIA DOM - Golden Partner - (MH & Glamping, Slovenia)
- CR ABITARE - Golden Partner - (MH, Italy/Croatia)
- NORD MOBIL – silver sponsor - (MH, Croatia)
- DREZGA – lawn mowers and saws
- MAREX-ELEKTROSTROJ – camping equipment
- ISTRA TECH – IT solutions
- TENT TRIS – glamping tents
- DUE-DI – wooden terraces
- 1 KLIK – contactless technologies
- KORČULA INŽENJERING – IT solutions
- MATIS OUTDOOR – sports and recreation
- AB ORIGINAL – AQUASUPERPARK aquaparks
- 3M – water treatment
- SMARTELL – Hospitality IPTV
- TRI M – IT solutions
- OBLAK GROUP – concrete products
- MLINAR PEKARSKA INDUSTRIJA – bakery products
- PROMOTRADE (PZA STEBRIČKI) – equipment for campsites and camping rest areas
- ADRIASCAN – IT solutions
- AQUACHEM – swimming pools, wellness, fountains
- KG MEDIA – advertising agency
- BLOO - ISTRA ANIMATION CLUB – animation in campsites
- SCP ADRIATICA – swimming pools
- LASERLINE – information systems
- AB MARKETING – MOVE mobile homes
- FLEXKEEPING – Housekeeping and Staff collaboration software
Welcome to the Croatian Camping Days!
In the past fifteen years, the Congress of Croatian Camping, organized by CCA, has imposed itself as the central event for the gathering and exchange of knowledge and experience, education and meeting of representatives of the Croatian camping sector and related activities.
From the first event, held in 2007, to last year's 15th Congress of Croatian Camping, more than 3.800 participants met and exchanged experiences, saw development trends and figures of European and Croatian campsites, learned about tools and ways of promotion, met and agreed on co-operation with CNTB representatives from some of the most eminent European markets, talked to foreign experts from campsites, advertising and related activities, received inspiration and new ideas for improving their quality and adapting to the expectations of camping guests (glamping, mobile homes, aqua parks, luxury camps, service quality etc.), saw the latest innovative mobile homes models, as well as other various camping equipment and much more.
At the same time, and not less important, the issues of future developments and current obstacles have always been debated together with the issue of raising the general competitiveness level of the Croatian camping sector.
As part of the Congress, the best campsites will be awarded with special quality prizes - Croatia's Best Campsites, OK mini camps and the slovenian quality award Naj Kamp Adria.
The last three years will be remembered as some of the most challenging so far, both for the camping sector and for the society as a whole. Nonetheless, it is exactly the current situation that motivates us to be even more prepared for the upcoming year and the camping season 2023, in the hope that we will remember it, as we did for the many previous ones, as a good one.
Once again, we believe that we have prepared some very interesting and trending topics for all participants.