The most important annual gathering of the Croatian camping sector, related institutions, partners and all camping fans and friends. The congress, organized by the Croatian Camping Association, will be held at the Hotel Olympia in Vodice, 14th-16th November 2023, for the 17th consecutive year
The 17th Congress of Croatian Camping is an opportunity you should not miss, see you soon!
Book your calender on 14th - 16th November 2023 and attend interesting round tables and lectures by foreign and local experts in the camping sector. You'll have the opportunity to get acquainted with the latest trends, camping equipment and services, as well as to socialize with colleagues and sector experts!
*Simultaneous translation provided - all lectures will be translated into English
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN - Register on time!
A large number of camping-industry representatives, from Croatia and abroad, are expected at the congress, together with owners and representatives of campsites, from the public sector and other economic- and trade associations from Croatia, as well as representatives of manfacturers and suppliers of the most diverse camping equipment and services.
Register via the links below, and please note that in addition to the "Congress Application", the accommodation has to be booked separately via the link "Accommodation Hotels Olympia & Olympia Sky":
- Congress application (the registration and the participation fee are compulsory for all participants)
The registration fee includes:
- 14th - 16th November, participation in round tables, lectures, presentations and coffee breakes, access to the exposition area featuring mobile homes and camping-related offer in general
- 15th LUNCH - main congress day
The participation fee does NOT include:
- dinner on the 14th and 15th November, breakfast on the 15th and 16th November (dinner and breakfast are included in the hotel accommodation); participants not staying at the Hotel Olympia and Olympia Sky can pay for the extra meals at the reception
- Congress accommodation
Accommodation at Hotel Olympia 4* and Olympia Sky 4*+ during the Congress includes::
- overnight stay on a half-board basis, starting with dinner on November 14th and ending with breakfast on 16th November (valid for two overnights)
We invite you to use the above links to confirm your arrival and book your seat as soon as possible and become part of a large camping family that will be gathering at the hotels Olympia 4* and Olympia Sky 4*+, in Vodice, 14th - 16th November 2023.
A detailed program of the congress is coming soon!
Confirmed lectures and panel discussions:
The current state and future trends in the development of camping in the Mediterranean - which way to go?
- Veljko Ostojić (KUH/HUT), Alberto Granzotto (Faita Federcamping Italia), Ward Wijngaert (Yelloh! Village, Spain & France), Sandra Janković (FMTU Opatija), Sergio Redaelli (Crippaconcept, Italia)
Moderator: Marinela Krstinić Nižić dr.sc. (FMTU Opatija)
The impact of artificial intelligence and virtual reality on employment and jobs in tourism of the future
- Roberto Gobo (Valamar), Dean Verbanac (Intersoft), Aco Momčilović (FutureHR), Diana Lukić Grandov (Maistra)
Moderator: Miroslav Varga (Escape)
Poland and the Czech Republic - how to master the camping markets of the future?
- Małgorzata Kowalska (CNTB Poland), Miodrag Mlačić (CNTB Czech Republic), Ladislav Jary (CK Victoria, Czech Republic), Piotr Kozłowski (Camprest, Poland)
Moderator: Adriano Požarić (Turizam Info)
The Law on Tourism, tourist land and maritime property as the main topics in 2023
ADAC: new classification, price trends and new markets
Uwe Frers - ADAC Camping / Pincamp (Germany)
Do we need AI (artificial intelligence) in camping and, if yes, where?
Miroslav Varga – Escape (Croatia)
The impact of climate change on campsites - do we already have the tools that can facilitate risk management?
Duško Radulović - Climatig (Croatia)
The importance of international OTA channels for camping business
Niels Fasen - Campingvision (Switzerland)
Coping Camps - adaptation to climate change for campsites
Marco Knöpfle Walter - Ecocamping (Germany)
The challenges of designing flexible and innovative accommodation solutions
Prof. Luca Trabattoni - associate professor at universities in Poland and Italy & ARCò; Cristiano Bozzetti - Crippaconcept (Italia)
Workforce from distant countries - how to overcome cultural differences, decode foreign norms and successfully prepare the team for the upcoming season
Larisa Dedus - Dedus (Slovenia)
New user experience: integration of an interactive map with direct booking and a 360º view of every accommodation unit
Dejan Jakovljević - Jadranka kampovi
ECG as the largest European camping group - acquisition process and development strategy
Marino Brečević - European Camping Group - ECG Croatia
Video greetings from the 1st generation of students of the first European graduate professional study: "Master of sustainable outdoor hospitality management"
RECOGNITIONS AND AWARDS:
Naj kamp Adria 2023
- Klemen Hren (Adria & Avtokampi.si)
Croatia's Best Campsites & OK Mini Camps 2024
- Adriano Palman (Croatian Camping Association - CCA)
The program is subject to changes and additions, you can download the most current version at any time via the "Congress program" button on top of this page.
...SEE YOU AT THE 17th CAMPING CONGRESS!
In addition to professional lectures, a very important component of the congress is the "fair part", i.e. the presentation of a large number of foreign and domestic manufacturers of mobile homes and glamping tents, camping equipment and accompanying offers, which will enable participants to gain insight into the latest market trends.
- CRIPPACONCEPT - Premium Partner - (Luxury Mobile Homes and Lodges, Italy/Croatia)
- ADRIA DOM - Golden Partner - (MH & Glamping, Slovenia)
- CR ABITARE - Golden Partner - (MH, Italy/Croatia)
- NORD MOBIL – Golden Partner - (MH, Croatia)
- ECG CROATIA – Golden Partner - (European Camping Group)
- MAREX-ELEKTROSTROJ – camping equipment
- ISTRA TECH – IT solutions
- GAVEIA (AdriaCamps & MyMobilehome) – online agency
- SUADEO CONSULT – business consulting
- T.A.U. oprema – children's playgrounds equipment
- PROMOTRADE (PZA STEBRIČKI) – equipment for campsites and camping rest areas
- ALTO KRVAVICA – concrete products and urban equipment
- INTIS ENGINEERING – engineering and automation
- MODULAR LIVING – modular buildings
- SWEN – booking and property management platform
- AB ORIGINAL – AQUASUPERPARK aquaparks
- BBVISION TECHNOLOGY – IT & computer services
- TRI M – IT solutions
- AQUACHEM – swimming pools, wellness, fountains
- LASERLINE – information systems
- KG MEDIA – advertising agency
- TENT TRIS – glamping tents
- FLEXKEEPING – Housekeeping and Staff collaboration software
- GLAMPHOUSE SIA – glamping tents
Welcome to the Croatian Camping Days!
In the past sixteen years, the Congress of Croatian Camping, organized by CCA, has imposed itself as the central event for the gathering and exchange of knowledge and experience, education and meeting of representatives of the Croatian camping sector and related activities.
From the first event, held in 2007, to last year's 16th Congress of Croatian Camping, more than 4.100 participants met and exchanged experiences, saw development trends and figures of European and Croatian campsites, learned about tools and ways of promotion, met and agreed on co-operation with CNTB representatives from some of the most eminent European markets, talked to foreign experts from campsites, advertising and related activities, received inspiration and new ideas for improving their quality and adapting to the expectations of camping guests (glamping, mobile homes, aqua parks, luxury camps, service quality etc.), saw the latest innovative mobile homes models, as well as other various camping equipment and much more.
At the same time, and not less important, the issues of future developments and current obstacles have always been debated together with the issue of raising the general competitiveness level of the Croatian camping sector.
As part of the Congress, the best campsites will be awarded with special quality prizes - Croatia's Best Campsites, OK mini camps and the slovenian quality award Naj Kamp Adria.
Once again, we believe that we have prepared some very interesting and trending topics for all participants!