Watch YouTube Videos

Early booking discount of 10% at the campsite Bunja!

Boutique Camping Bunja in Supetar, on the island of Brač, has prepared a 10% discount on accommodation in holiday homes and on camping pitches. Grab this great offer with flexible cancelation terms till 14 days before arrival!

Boutique Camping Bunja

The special "Early booking" offer includes:

A discount of 10% on accommodation in fully equipped mobile homes and on camping pitches.

Special offer terms:

  • valid for reservations made in the period till 31st December 2021
  • minimum stay: 5 overnights
  • flexible cancellation up to 14 days before arrival - 30% of the total amount is due at the time of booking, the remaining 70% by April 1st, 2022.
  • the special offer can be applied only to advance bookings
  • the special offer cannot be combined with other discounts or promotional offers
  • not included: tourist tax and cleaning

Newsletter

Be the first one to receive news, tips and offers from the Croatian camping world