The most important annual gathering of the Croatian camping sector, related institutions, partners and all camping fans and friends, will be held in Terme Tuhelj, 8th - 10th December 2021
The Congress of Croatian Camping, organized by the Croatian Camping Association (CCA), is being held for the 15th censecutive year.
The Congress will be organized in accordance with the prescribed anti-epidemic measures - participation is possible only upon presentation of a valid EU digital Covid certificate and ID card.
For participants without a Covid certificate, a rapid antigen test will be organized within the hotel, at a price of 90 kn (the cost is borne by the participant). Please register via one of the following links, and consider that the testing is conducted exclusively in certain hours:
The 15th Congress of Croatian Camping is an opportunity you should not miss!
Book your calender on 8th - 10th December 2021 and join us at the 15th Congress of Croatian Camping - with its lectures and panel discussions , it will surely confirm once more its reputation of the central event for the exchange of knowledge and experiences of the Croatian camping sector.
The congress will include a variety of panel discussions and lectures by domestic and foreign experts in the camping sector, and participants will have the opportunity to get acquainted with latest trends, equipment and services in camping, as well as to socialize with colleagues and sector experts!
Welcome to the Croatian Camping Days!
In the past fourteen years, the Congress of Croatian Camping, organized by CCA, has imposed itself as the central event for the gathering and exchange of knowledge and experience, education and meeting of representatives of the Croatian camping sector and related activities.
From the first event, held in 2007, to last year's 14th Congress of Croatian Camping, which has been held online, more than 3.500 participants met and exchanged experiences, saw development trends and figures of European and Croatian campsites, learned about tools and ways of promotion, met and agreed on co-operation with CNTB representatives from some of the most eminent European markets, talked to foreign experts from campsites, advertising and related activities, received inspiration and new ideas for improving their quality and adapting to the expectations of camping guests (glamping, mobile homes, aqua parks, luxury camps, service quality etc.), saw the latest innovative mobile homes models, as well as other various camping equipment and much more.
At the same time, and not less important, the issues of future developments and current obstacles have always been debated together with the issue of raising the general competitiveness level of the Croatian camping sector.
As part of the Congress, the best campsites will be awarded with special quality prizes - Croatia's Best Campsites, OK mini camps, Village4All and the slovenian quality award Naj Kamp Adria 2021.
The last two years will be remembered as some of the most challenging so far, both for the camping sector and for the society as a whole. Nonetheless, it is exactly the current situation that motivates us to be even more prepared for the upcoming year and the camping season 2022, in the hope that we will remember it, as we did for the many previous ones, as a good one. After last years online format, the Congress is returning to its original, live format. Of course, all epidemiological recommendations will be strictly applied. KUH has prepared some very interesting and trending topics for all participants, the details of which you can find below.
In case of cancellation of the congress due to the epidemiological situation, the registered participants will be refunded.
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN - Sign up now!
A large number of campsite industry representatives, from our country and abroad, are expected at the congress, together with owners and representatives of campsites, the public sector and other economic and trade associations from Croatia, as well as representatives of manfacturers and suppliers of the most diverse camping equipment and services.
Register via the links below, and please note that in addition to the "Congress Application", the accommodation has to be booked separately via the link "Accommodation Hotel Well":
- Congress application (the registration and the participation fee are compulsory for all participants)
The registration fee includes:
- 8th - 10th December - participation in the congress, coffee-breaks
- 9th December - working lunch and dinner (main congress day)
- for non-accommodating guests, surcharge for the dinner on the 8th December and / or the lunch on the 10th December is 90,00 kn per meal (payment directly at the hotel reception)
- Accommodation Hotel Well (congress deal)
Congress package includes:
- overnight and meals for the duration of the congress, starting with dinner on the 8th December and finishing with breakfast on the 10th December (refers to a 2-nights stay), unlimited use of the hotel swimming pool and fitness area, as well as free parking and Wi-Fi.
We have provided preferential accommodation prices for all participants of the congress during the weekend after the congress (Fri. 10.12. - Sun. 12.12.2021.)
Due to limited number of rooms, please book your accommodation as early as possible - reservation is possible until 30th November 2021, with the remark that, due to valid epidemiological measures and the prescribed DISTANCE IN CONGRESS HALLS, the following protocol will be applied:
• The Main Congress Hall will be filled with the order of entry of congress participants, up to a maximum of 100 people;
• After that, additional 70 participants will be able to watch the congress in the side congress hall, where live video and audio transmission of all lectures and round tables will be organized;
• If the two aforementioned halls are filled to a maximum of 170 participants, the remaining participants will be able to watch the lectures and panels in the hotel lobby on a special screen (large television).
We invite you to use the above links to confirm your arrival and book your seat as soon as possible and become part of a large camping family that will be gathering at Terme Tuhelj, from 8th to 10th December 2021.
A detailed program of the congress is expected soon! In the meantime, take a look at the confirmed lectures and panel discussions:
Camping season 2021 in Croatia end Europe – a short overview
- Neven Ivandić, Institute for Tourism
Long-term market trends in terms of camping supply and demand
- Uwe Frers, Pincamp - ADAC Camping
Can we expect a new investment and development cycle of camping?
- Ramon van Reine, ACSI
How did the crisis foster an even faster development and discovering of the full potential of Croatian and European camping sector?
- Veljko Ostojić, Croatian Camping Association / Croatian Tourism Association
- Robert Pende, Directorate for Entrepreneurship Development, Investments and Competitiveness of the Tourism Economy / Slavko Štefičar, Directorate for Sustainable Development and Competitiveness of Tourism Destinations (MINTS)
- Ramon van Reine, ACSI
- Uwe Frers, Pincamp - ADAC Camping
National Recovery and Resilience Plan 2021-2026; program and opportunities with an emphasis on the camping sector
- Robert Pende / Slavko Štefičar, Ministry of Tourism and Sport
Digital transformation and digitization… do we truly understand it, or we still think it is enough to invest in new software?
- Goran Mrvoš, Infosit
- Vlaho Mihač, Phobs
- Alen Salamun, Gaveia
- Ilija Brajković, Kontra
Practical guide through EU funding opportunities in the coming period
- Bojan Vrančić, 4Consulting
All year round campsites - specifics and recommendations
- Adriano Ukušić, Campsite Polidor
- Anja Kandrač, Camping Plitvice
- Sanja Bošnjak, Campsite Stobreč Split
- Klemen Hren, Avtokampi
How to reach a younger audience with the help of Tik-Tok and Instagram Reels video content
- Martina Zadravec, KG Media
- Ferdinando Iustini, Camping.it
The Czech Republic as a market of high potential for the Croatian camping sector
- Dubravko Miholić, HTZ - Češka
Accessibility of selected Croatian campsites – inspection results and recommendations
Presentation of the Guidelines for the accessibility of campsites
- Roberto Vitali, Village4All
Promotion in Croatia and increasing the share of domestic guests - what can
UKH (Croatian Camping Association) do for campsites?
- Zoran Galić, UKH
Electro-mobility in camping: opportunities and risks and how to choose the right development plan
- Martin Rolletschek, Ecocamping
Campmaster – creating a generation of camping managers of the future
- Josipa Cvelić Bonifačić, FTHM Opatija
Ecocamping: workshop and meetings with member campsites and other
Village for all (V4A): workshop and meetings with member campsites
and other interested campsites
(list of lecturers subject to change)
...SEE YOU AT THE 15TH CAMPING CONGRESS!