For all enthusiasts who want to stay in nature, but at the same time don`t want to give up on luxury and comfort, glamorous camping i.e. glamping is the perfect choice. This increasingly popular global trend is a new way in which to spend your vacation. If you choose glamping, you will experience a vacation not only with 5, but with a thousand stars!
A tent is always a tent. Or maybe not?
You have chosen your campsite, you are going on vacation and your glamping tent is waiting for you at the campsite:
- situated in a secluded corner under the thick shade of pine trees;
- set right next to a private pool and quiet beach;
- with an impressively decorated interior;
- equipped with a private bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen, a comfortable lounge and a spacious terrace
We are sure you didn't expect that!
A great camping experience
Apart from glamping tents, you will also find quite unusual forms of glamping accommodation such as:
- wooden houses and tents next to lakes and rivers;
- hanging domes with transparent walls;
It will bring you back to your childhood when you climbed trees, slept under the clear sky, listened to the sounds of crickets and warmed up by the campfire, except this time everything will be much warmer, softer and comfortable, filled with luxury, equipped with everything you need, unique and above all magical. With glamping, a holiday becomes a real experience!
Glamping in Croatia
Some Croatian campsites have lately been offering high-end glamping accommodations, most often grouped into small glamping resorts within the campsite, where, in addition to the accommodation services, they offer a true experience of luxury and privacy, and quite often you`ll get more than expected. Some of the campsites in Croatia with unique forms of glamping that are particularly prominent are:
- Arena One 99 Glamping, Medulin – the only campsite in Croatia fully dedicated to glamping and healthy living;
- Plitvice Holiday Resort, Rakovica – unique treehouses and lakefront lodges close to the Plitvice Lakes National Park;
- Lanterna Premium Camping Resort, Poreč – glamping resort with luxurious tents, located in a quiet part of the campsite, with a private pool and beautiful views of the Tar bay;
- Polidor, Funtana – wooden cottages for a romantic couple getaway, and fully equipped glamping tents, close to luxury bathrooms and swimming pools;
- Medora Orbis, Podgora – wooden glamping houses and attractive glamping facilities with unique bedrooms housed in spherical tents;
- Slapić, Duga Resa – wooden houses for two with a terrace, located along the shore of the crystal clear river Mrežnica;
Choose your glamping and return back home full of great experiences!