Stepping into the aquatic world, experiencing the magic of the underwater, or having a great time going through various attractions is easily possible and accessible today! In some Croatian campsites you can find very popular water parks with a full range of larger and smaller swimming pools, numerous water attractions, water slides, animation for children and adults, as well as many other facilities and services. Apart from inside the campsites, water parks in Croatia can be found outside the campsites, too. In the text below we bring you water parks which are very popular among domestic and foreign visitors alike.
Campsites with water parks
We would like to single out the list of top Croatian campsites when it comes to water parks, great pools and related facilities. These are places where entertainment in the water takes on a whole different dimension:
- Campsite Čikat (on the island of Lošinj) – the first water park on the island, free admission for campsite guests
- Solaris Camping Beach Resort (Šibenik) – water park located within the Solaris Beach Resort, just a short walk from the campsite itself
- Campsite Terme Jezerčica (Donja Stubica) – water park with indoor and outdoor pools as part of a thermal spa
- Campsite Vita, (Tuheljske toplice) – water park with a total area of 15.000m2, just a few steps from the five-star campsite, within the Terme Tuhelj spa resort
- Zaton Holiday Resort (Nin, Zadar) – large swimming pool complex near a sandy beach
- Lanterna Premium Camping Resort (Tar, Poreč) – swimming pool complex with many entertaining facilities and a large sunbathing area
- Campsite Mon Perin (Bale) – a unique Jurassic water park with fun educational content
- Istra Premium Camping Resort (Funtana, Poreč) – heated swimming pools, slides and water attractions inside the the five-star campsite
In addition to the campsites listed above, several Croatian campsites also boast swimming pool complexes with spray parks that will surely delight your little ones.
Water parks outside of campsites
On the northwest coast of the Istrian peninsula, and in the hinterland of Biograd na Moru, apart from the rich water attractions inside the campsites, you will also find a great offer of fun in two aquaparks and an amusement park with numerous water contents. Water and amusement parks near the campsites:
- Istralandia in the hinterland of the city of Novigrad,
- Aquacolors near the city of Poreč,
- Dalmaland (amusement park with many water attractions) near the town of Biograd.
Numerous attractions, themed animation programs and a rich gastronomic offer are just part of the exciting water story and a solid reason to make your day complete!